- Item # GRC-136
- Solid 14K Yellow Gold Bezel (entire bezel is sold 14k gold. it is NOT gold filled or plated)
- Sterling Silver Coin Set Inside Bezel (.925)
- This coin is especially unique because this is a reproduction of one of the very first coins that were designed for the New World. The first coins for the New World were struck during Charles I's and Johanna's rule. The coin features hand struck markings that include pillars on one side and a shield on the other.
- 1.25" in Height including bail
- 1" in Length
- Comes with a Free Leather Cord
- Packaged in a Velvet Gift Box at No Extra Charge
- Souvenir (not an authentic Atocha or New World coin)
Terms and Conditions: Payment is required upon checkout of total purchase. Items are shipped USPS via priority mail. Items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. Refunds are given within 14 days of item received. Item must be returned in original condition. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. Please contact us with any issues to allow us to resolve your issue.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS. PLEASE PROVIDE ITEM NUMBER.
email: firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can also view this item in our Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/250133708/roduction-in-sterling-silver-colonial