- Item # SRC-119CEYES
- The entire bezel and coin are both solid .925 sterling silver.
- Choice of simulated emeralds or cubic zirconia for the eyes of the crab. The listing contains pictures of both choices.
- The coin inside this bezel is a reproduction of an actual shipwreck coin equivalent to "1 Reale". Coins like this were rescued in the famous Atocha shipwreck recovery by Mel Fisher and were the target of pirates during colonial times.
- 1.25" in Height
- 1.25" in Length
- Can fit up to a 5mm chain.
- This pendant comes with with a free leather cord and comes packaged in a velvet gift box at no extra charge.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Copyright of Crisol Jewelry
Terms and Conditions: Payment is required upon checkout of total purchase. Items are shipped USPS via priority mail. Items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. Refunds are given within 14 days of item received. Item must be returned in original condition. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. Please contact us with any issues to allow us to resolve your issue.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS. PLEASE PROVIDE ITEM NUMBER.
You can also view this item in our Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/236752480/sterling-silver-pirate-coin-replica