- Sterling Silver Diver Holding Uncut Emerald
- Diver pendant is inspired after the divers who salvaged treasure from the famous Atocha shipwreck. Among treasure coins and other precious artifacts, included uncut emeralds that are valued at hundreds up to thousands of dollars.The pendant represents a diver bringing an emerald up from the bottom of the ocean.
- Pendant is large in size. Please refer to measurements below.
- 2.5" in Height (including bail) and 2.25" without the bail
- 1/2" in Length
- Pendant features beautiful professional antiquing to enhance details and give a more aged and authentic look to piece.
- Pendant is one of kind. Only a limited amount of these pendants will be produced and no two pendants will be exactly the same. Pendant is copyright of Crisol Jewelry.
- Emerald is 12 Carats Total Weight.This emerald is a genuine uncut emerald that has not been treated in any way. It is a natural gemstone, that bears the same look as the ones rescued from the shipwreck.
- Comes with a Free Leather Cord
- Packaged in a Velvet Gift Box
- Not an authentic emerald from a shipwreck.
- Handcrafted Solid Sterling Silver
Terms and Conditions: Payment is required upon checkout of total purchase. Items are shipped priority mail using a flat rate box. Items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. Refunds are given within 14 days of item received. Item must be returned in original condition. Buyers is responsible for shipping fees. Please contact us with any issues to allow us to resolve your issue.
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS