- Item # SRC-132SNOOK
- The entire bezel and coin are both solid .925 sterling silver.
- The quality and durability of my bezels are made to withstand everyday wear.
- The coin inside this bezel is a reproduction of an actual shipwreck coin equivalent to an "8 Reale" or "Piece of 8". Coins like this were rescued in the famous Atocha shipwreck recovery by Mel Fisher and were the target of pirates during colonial times.
- Please Note: this is not an authentic shipwreck or pirate coin. This is strictly a museum quality reproduction.
- Snook has a genuine ruby gemstone set in eye.
- 2" in Height (including bail)
- 2" in Length
- Can fit up to an 8mm chain. Bail can be adjusted upon request.
- This pendant comes with a leather cord and is packaged in a velvet gift box at no extra charge.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Copyright of Crisol Jewelry
Terms and Conditions: Payment is required upon checkout of total purchase. Items are shipped USPS via priority mail. Items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. Refunds are given within 14 days of item received. Item must be returned in original condition. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. Please contact us with any issues to allow us to resolve your issue.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS. PLEASE PROVIDE ITEM NUMBER.
email: firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can also view this item in our Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268470919/extra-large-sized-8-reale-pirate-piece